Just a few of my favorites!
Corn ‘N Oil
- 1 1/2 oz Blackstrap
- 1/2 oz B.G.Reynolds’ Falernum
Fill a rocks glass with crushed ice and add both. Stir gently, and enjoy with a straw.
- 1 oz Blackstrap Rum
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- 3/4 oz B.G.Reynolds’ Hazelnut Orgeat
- ¼ oz Allspice Dram
- 1 Egg
Shake like holy hell with ice, strain into a cocktail glass and dust with powdered nutmeg.
- 1 1/2 Amber Martinique Rhum
- 3/4 oz Lime
- 1 1/2 oz B.G.Reynolds’ Don’s Mix
Shake with crushed ice and pour into a double-rocks glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
- 1 oz Aged Jamacian Rhum
- 1 oz Amber Martinique Rhum
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Curaçao
- ¾ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Orgeat
Shake with crushed ice and pour into a double-rocks glass. Garnish with half a spent lime shell and a sprig of mint.
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Orange Juice
- ¼ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Cinnamon Syrup
- ¼ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Don’s Spices #2
- 2 oz DonQ Añejo (recommended rum)
- 2 dash Aromatic Bitters
Shake with crushed ice and pour into a chimney glass. Garnish with an orange-peel “horseneck”
Polynesian Punch (for as many guests as you please)
- 750 mL Light Rum
- 5 cups Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup Sloe Gin
- 6 oz Coconut Cream
- 3 oz B.G.Reynolds’ Peppermint Syrup
- 12 thin pineapple Slices
- 12 think orange slices
Mix in a large container and pour into a punchbowl filled with large blocks of ice. Float the fruit slices, and serve in punch cups, topping each with a light spritz of soda water.
- 2 oz Light Rum
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- ¼ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Hibiscus Grenadine
Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
Café a la Haole
- ½ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Ginger Syrup
- ½ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Vanilla Syrup
- 1 ½ oz Black Strap Rum
- Coffee fill
- small pat butter on top
Stir together in a warmed coffee mug. Garnish with cinnamon stick and star anise
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz B.G.Reynolds’ Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1 oz Gold Puerto Rican Rum
- 1 oz Light Puerto Rican Rum
- 1 oz Lemon Hart 151
- dash Bitters
- 1 tsp brown sugar
Shake with crushed ice and server in a chimney or zombie glass (or your favorite tiki mug). Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- ¾ oz B.G.Reynolds’ Syrup (any!)
stir syrup with a bit of seltzer until dilute. Add ice and continue to fill with seltzer. Hibiscus Grenadine and Don’s Mix highly recommended. Vanilla makes a cream soda, ginger makes a sweet ginger ale.